Copyright Martin White 2011-2016

East Lulworth

A  Registered One-Place Study and part of the Dorset OPC Network

Churches


St. Andrew’s Church 2011

The Catholic Church of St. Mary, in the grounds of Lulworth Castle

It was built in 1795 by Thomas Weld who had received permission from

King George III to build the first Catholic church since the Reformation

– on condition that it were built to resemble a garden temple.

© Copyright Chris Downer and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence


Click here for more information about The Anglican Church of St. Andrew

Click here for more information about The Catholic Church of St. Mary

Click here for latest Church Service Times